Call our IT experts today on 01254 firstname.lastname@example.org
Lancs BB1 4LA
If you would like a fast and easy way to describe to someone else (with pictures and steps) how you do something on your Windows 10 computer, the ‘Steps Recorder’ will record what you do and produce a file or slideshow showing those steps.
To record your steps:
– Go to the start menu and type in ‘Steps Recorder’.
– Click on the Steps Recorder App.
– Click the start button and carry out the steps you would like to demonstrate.
– Click on the stop button at the end. The Steps Recorder will produce a document of your steps showing screenshots.
– You can then review the recorded steps as a file or as a slideshow.
– Save the steps as a .zip file.